Diet table number 5 is an integral part of the whole system of medical nutrition developed in the 30s of the XX century by the Russian doctor Manuel Pevzner. In total, Pevzner developed a system of 15 diets for groups of diseases.
The effectiveness of the developed system of health food has been proven by numerous studies and practical applications for more than 80 years. At the same time, it is important to understand that the diet itself will not restore the organs affected by the disease, but will only create favorable conditions for recovery, eliminating the causes of aggravating.
Usually it is prescribed in addition to medical treatment and physical therapy procedures.
Indications for use of diet
For which diseases is this diet prescribed?
- acute cholecystitis and hepatitis in the stage of recovery;
- chronic hepatitis without exacerbation;
- gallstone disease in remission;
- in case of liver cirrhosis (in the absence of liver failure);
- chronic cholecystitis (without exacerbation).
Advantages of a diet:
- The diet is balanced, restrictions are easy to carry.
- Allows you to adjust the liver and gallbladder.
- It is an excellent prevention of disease recurrence.
- Some dishes require a complex and lengthy cooking process.
- Diets will have to follow for a long time.
Recommendations of dietitians:
- Diet 5 table is designed not to restore diseased organs, but to eliminate the causes that provoke the aggravation of the disease. With its help, it will be possible to accelerate the healing process.
- Independently prescribe a diet can not be. She should recommend the doctor. During the diet, the patient requires parallel medication.
- Bread should be eaten only dried. Fresh pastries from the menu should be eliminated.
- It is impossible to lose weight with the help of this diet, it is prescribed for diseases of the liver and gall bladder, and not for obesity.
- With the help of a diet, you can quickly recover, remove excess fluid from the body, eliminate pain in the joints.
Medical nutrition is an important component of the treatment of diseases of the organs of the digestive system, so you should suffer restrictions in the menu for your own health.
What can you eat on diet number 5?
The daily ration involves eating foods that meet the specified caloric and chemical composition:
- Not more than 80 g of proteins. Of these, half of the proteins must be of plant origin, and the other half - of animal origin.
- Not more than 90 g of fat. Moreover, the share of vegetable fat should account for about 30%.
- No more than 400 g of carbohydrates.
- At least 1.5 liters of water, more can be.
- Not more than 2800 kcal. To clarify the number of kilocalories will require an individual calculation.
- Not more than 10 g of salt.
It should be eaten in small portions, the soups are well cooked. If for cooking hard meat is used, then it must first be cut into small pieces. Meals should not be too hot or too cold, they should be served in the form of heat. In the evening, before a night rest, you can drink a glass of kefir of 1% fat, or broth hips.
Herbal teas and medicinal mineral water are also allowed.Manuel Isaakovich Pevzner
Diet number 5 - a table of permitted and prohibited foods
In the table below you can visually see what you can eat and what can not be on the sparing food of diet No. 5. Use this information when composing a menu for the week.
On the left in the table are the products that you can eat, and those on the right are not recommended.
|Meat / Fish / Meat Products|
|Kashi / Groats / Pasta|
|Dairy / Fermented Milk Products|
|Vegetables / Fruits / Berries|
|Butter / Eggs|
|Sauces / Condiments / Snacks|
Having a list of acceptable foods and products, you can make health food. It is recommended to make a menu in advance, at least 2 days in advance. So you can stock up on necessary products and pick up recipes, and the preparation will take less time. The exact implementation of all the rules of the diet will protect against exacerbation of the disease and speed up recovery.
Diet 5 table: delicious recipes for every day
Since diet food is designed for a long period of time and it needs to be diversified, the hostess often has a question: what to cook? We offer some simple and tasty recipes.
First meal. Mucous and pureed soups:
- Soup from savoy cabbage. Carrots, potatoes, parsley root, onions are cut. Onions, parsley and carrots separately boiled in water with the addition of vegetable oil. Potatoes and prepared vegetables are dipped in boiling water, boiled for 15-20 minutes. 5 minutes before the end of cooking, add shredded Savoy cabbage and fresh tomatoes without skin. Salt to taste and bring to a boil. Serve with slices of boiled meat.
- Slimy oatmeal soup. Oatmeal grits well, strain without rubbing grits. Bring broth to a boil and salt a little. The finished dish has a uniform consistency of cream and contains no particles of products.
- Barley soup. Ingredients: potatoes, cereals, carrots, onions, butter, sour cream. Pearl barley cook. Cut carrots and onions in a bowl. Combine the grits with vegetables, pour in vegetable broth, add potatoes, salt. Serve with parsley and sour cream.
To prepare the dish you will need the following set of products:
- Fresh cabbage - 70 g
- Beets - 2 pcs.
- Potatoes - 3 pcs.
- Carrots - 2 pcs.
- Tomato paste - tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l
- Sour cream - 10 g.
- Sugar - tsp.
- Vegetable broth - 0.25 l.
Beets are grated, all other vegetables are cut into strips. Beet stew with carrots and add to the broth, which already contains potatoes and cabbage. At the end of the preparation, tomato paste and sugar are introduced into the borsch. After a couple of minutes, the broth is turned off and allowed to infuse. Before serving, add sour cream to the plate.
Recipes for main dishes
- Fish souffle. Boiled fish fillet is passed through a meat grinder, milk sauce, butter (vegetable oil) and yolks of eggs are introduced. A lot of knead, salt, and then injected with whipped proteins. The mass is spread on a baking sheet (optionally in molds) and boiled for a couple or baked.
- Chicken and zucchini casserole. Chicken meat, butter, milk, flour, zucchini, egg white, salt. Cut boiled chicken meat, add a portion of milk sauce (made from milk and flour) and whipped protein. Mix the minced meat with grated raw zucchini, salt, put in the form, and pour milk sauce on top. Bake in the oven.
- Omelette. Omelets are natural and protein, mixed (with fillers of stewed carrots, chopped boiled meat) and stuffed. The beaten mixture of eggs with milk is slightly salted, poured into molds, oiled and steamed in containers with mesh inserts. The omelet should have a delicate, homogeneous consistency, slightly elastic, and the shape should be well preserved. Steam omelets are light yellow in color. In the diet n5 limit the yolks, so you need to cook a protein omelet, taking only eggs for the dish.
To make this delicious dessert, you will need the following products:
- Cottage cheese - 120 g
- Milk - 60 g.
- Butter - 5 g.
- Semolina - 10 g.
- Protein single egg.
- Sugar - 2 teaspoons.
Cottage cheese to grind, then beat with a blender. Enter in the curd mass of protein and sugar, then put in a baking dish. The dish is either baked in the oven or cooked in a water bath.
Cabbage rolls with meat and rice
Stuffed cabbage is a dish that is allowed to eat during the observance of the diet table 5, but you need to cook them properly.
The following set of products will be required:
- Low-fat meat - 100 g
- Cabbage leaves - 130 g
- Rice - 15 g.
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Greens - 30 g
Meat is twisted in a meat grinder, cabbage leaves are boiled. Rice pour boiling water and insist for 20 minutes, after which the water is drained. Meat is combined with rice, vegetable oil and greens. The resulting stuffing spread on cabbage leaves and wrap them, giving the form of envelopes. Spread the leaves in the cauldron, pour water and stew until done.
This diet provides for salads from raw vegetables, but when cooking them, turnip, radish, radish, sorrel, rhubarb, spinach, onion, pickled vegetables, and garlic are excluded. It can be traditional salads from tomatoes and cucumbers, seasoned with vegetable oil (sour cream). You can cook it from green leaf lettuce, add any seeds and use a dressing made from vegetable oil and lemon juice.
Cabbage salads from finely chopped cabbage are seasoned with lemon juice, sugar and butter. You can add tomatoes and cucumbers, grated carrots or apples. For the preparation of carrot salads, the roots are rubbed, seasoned with sugar (honey) and sour cream. Enter the sliced apples and boiled dried fruits.
Vinaigrettes consisting of steamed potatoes, carrots and beets are allowed. They are mixed with chopped non-sour sauerkraut, peeled pickles.
- Salad from meat. Fresh cucumbers, peppers, boiled meat cut into strips. Salt to taste and fill with vegetable oil. Lay a slide in a salad bowl, if desired, decorate with boiled egg slices, lettuce leaves. You can enter boiled potatoes and carrots.
Menu for the week
The menu of the diet 5 table is quite rich and varied. We give an example of a weekly menu for patients who are assigned this power system.
- For breakfast - semi-viscous oatmeal, cottage cheese, a piece of biscuit.
- The second breakfast is a large pear.
- For lunch - rice soup, bread, steamed fish meatballs, steam vegetables, fruit and berry compote, biscuits.
- Tea time - crackers and a glass of yogurt.
- For dinner - a salad of boiled vegetables, such as a vinaigrette with sour cream dressing, protein omelette, dogrose broth.
- Before going to bed - a glass of low-fat yogurt without additives.
- For breakfast - semi-viscous rice porridge with fruit, a glass of milk.
- Lunch - sponge cake with weak tea.
- For lunch - vegetable soup, bread, steam cutlets from poultry meat, beet salad, tea with crackers.
- Snack - baked apples with cottage cheese.
- For dinner - rice casserole, a glass of yogurt, sponge cake.
- Bedtime - banana or banana puree.
- For breakfast - steam curd-rice pudding, coffee with milk, crackers.
- The second breakfast is a fruit or vegetable salad with sour cream dressing.
- For lunch - cereal soup, bread, boiled meat, boiled or fresh vegetable salad, compote and biscuits.
- Tea time - sponge cake with a weak tea.
- For dinner - steam fish, baked vegetables, weak tea with marshmallows.
- Before bed - a glass of acidophilus.
- For breakfast - buckwheat porridge, rosehip broth with biscuit.
- The second breakfast - cottage cheese with fruit.
- For lunch - borsch, bread, fish stew with vegetables, weak tea with crackers.
- Safe, - vegetable casserole.
- At dinner - boiled tongue, cereal casserole, herbal decoction.
- Before bedtime - a glass of yogurt.
- For breakfast - soufflé of semolina, a glass of milk, fresh fruit.
- The second breakfast - crackers and coffee with milk.
- For lunch - vegetable soup, bread, buckwheat porridge, steamed meat chops, carrot salad, jelly and biscuit.
- Snack - cottage cheese with fruit and sour cream dressing.
- Dinner - rice casserole, dogrose broth, biscuit.
- Before going to bed - a glass of yogurt without fillers.
- For breakfast - rice pudding, weak tea, crackers.
- The second breakfast is a vegetable salad.
- For lunch - cereal soup, bread, milk sausages, mashed vegetables, weak tea, biscuits.
- Tea time - a glass of yogurt and sponge cake.
- For dinner - steamed cabbage rolls, herbal decoction and crackers.
- At bedtime - 1 banana or a glass of tomato juice.
- For breakfast - rice pudding with fruit, coffee with milk.
- The second breakfast - baked or boiled protein omelet, vegetable juice.
- For lunch - soup with pasta, hotpot, biscuits and weak tea.
- Tea time - lazy dumplings, compote.
- Dinner - fish souffle, salad of boiled vegetables, weak tea and crackers.
- Before bed - a glass of acidophilus.
The diet regimen for children and adult patients allows not only to normalize the biological functioning of the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, biliary tract and restore the optimal functioning of the digestive organs, but also to lose weight. According to reviews of patients on diet No. 5 - weight loss occurs harmoniously, smoothly and permanently.
Significant lipid restriction is useful to all people who need to keep the organs of the gastrointestinal tract. By sticking to this menu over a long period of time, you can get rid of pain and discomfort in the right hypochondrium, as well as improve and cleanse the entire body.